- Challenge description
Read More →
Got a pcpa file (Lazy_Leaks.pcap)
- By Wireshark, I opened the pcap file and found it was about 102.783 seconds record of the packets
- At first, I tried to find some http stream, but found nothing at all. But between packets,
telnet protocal caught my attentions. Because I know
telnet protocal is unencrypted, so if the admin used this to log in some server, maybe I can obtain some crendentials.
- Thus, I mainly focused on TELNET stream, so I filtered “telnet” in Wireshark and found something interesting.
- I saw some garbage in the packet, however I found there was a packet that was malformed so I started from that spot. Eventually I found the flag just by browsing the unencrypted messages.
Place and points
- We registerd as the ToInfinityAndBeYANd, and got 851 points resulted in 293rd in the ctf.
- We solved 11 challenges:.
Score over time