Read More →
- Got a string that’s written in some language which is hard to recongnize :
Maui: mai hele mai i kēia lā aia nā ʻīlio
- Simply threw this string to Google Translation (and found out it’s Hawaiian language )
- Combined the hint from the host:
SEA LANGUAGE 1
- Got a file:
- When opening the file, it is shown as below:
- At first glance, seeing there are
- in there. Two thoughts came into mind.
- One is Morse code
- The other is binary (0 and 1)
- Attempted to solve that with Morse code first, and thus threw the message to Morse Code Translator. Got lucky to get printable ASCII characters on the first try.